About the Couples Workshop
"It's a Spiral Journey to the core of your essence"
Our mission statement: We believe that you deserve to experience love, intimacy, romance and to have a fulfilling, loving relationship! Sadly, most of us do not have the necessary skills and knowledge to get the love we really want. We deeply believe in the transformative possibilities of relationships.
Our years as Imago Relationship Therapists and Certified Getting the Love You Want Couples Workshop Presenters, we have had the privilege of observing couples experience and recapture the loving connection they always wanted. The gratification we receive from these moments makes it all worthwhile.
The Imago Couples Workshop is for you if:
- You are in a good relationship and want to deepen your connection
- You and your partner seem to be drifting apart
- You are just starting a new relationship and want it to be the best it can be
- You seem to keep having the same arguments over and over
- You are considering ending your relationship because it feels hopeless
What you will discover in a Getting the Love You Want workshop for couples:
Why the very qualities that attracted you to each other now often drive you crazy
How to get to the root of your problems and learn how to dissolve them
How to successfully communicate your frustrations and desires to get your needs met by finding solutions to conflicts.
How you and your partner can express your love and appreciation in ways that work for both of you
Greater compassion and understanding - of both yourself and your partner.
How to create fun, romance, passion, and intimacy
How to re-establish the excitement and intimacy of your first months or years together.
How to achieve growth and lasting fulfillment - for both of you.
Learn from Each Other in a Safe Environment
Imago Relationship Therapy provides a safe framework for couples to work through their conflict and frustrations. Through a series of communication exercises, partners reach a deeper understanding of what they're really disagreeing about - and begin to move toward seeing each other as a friend and an ally. For couples who want to enhance an already good relationship, the weekend offers new techniques to deepen the quality of their life together.
- Through guided imagery and written exercises, you and your partner can fully share with each other - perhaps for the very first time. You'll have new opportunities for bonding and creating a positive, loving foundation.
- See What Works for Other Couples
- During the weekend you'll witness other couples work on their relationships, hear them share their insights, and see how they resolve conflicts. This isn't group therapy or marital counseling. You're invited to participate in a supportive atmosphere, but you will never be pressured into disclosing personal information. Emotional safety, comfort, and confidentiality are paramount and are maintained throughout the weekend. We respect your privacy.
- These workshops are worth at least three to six months of couples' therapy. Participants vastly reduce the time it takes to learn various communication processes, so that they can get right down to work.
"...I cannot imagine a better technique or a more supportive atmosphere for learning what it is to be in relationship. Thank you, thank you, thank you..."